Monday, August 6, 2012

BIG Thanks!

I am a little late in posting this, but my sweet mom surprised me with this Pottery Barn Pillow Cover that I have been drooling over for months and months!!  I just want to say "THANKS mom!", I love it and it is as perfect as I thought it would be in the room!


I'm not going to lie, it is definitely GREAT to be the only daughter of a mom who has a love for decorating as much as I do!! ;)


But more than anything, I am incredibly grateful for our relationship and your friendship.  I LOVE you mom!! 
xoxo

2 comments:

Seth said...

That is a beautiful gift. I love bird accents too. I'm glad you posted the picture because I don't remember seeing that cover before.

sachin said...

the curtain adds a new look to the room or doors or window. the curtain poles are really a must for giving a strong functionality to the curtains and fine look... for interesting curtain poles you can visit..
roman blinds